10 reasons you are not a loser!
When its comes to the reasons of our failure we often have a list that goes on forever because it makes us feel that failure was not our fault. As soon as we understand that success or failure is a process of understanding what WE need to change, we can move forwards and get better results.
1. You think you have a slow metabolism, food intolerance, gluten and/or carb intolerance, a thyroid issue and more, without ever being tested for any of it. All of this allows you to have a big excuse for your lack of success.
2. You are still eating too much and have no idea what portion sizes should be or how to better understand what is right for you.
3. You think the fact that your training means you do not have to focus on your nutrition.
4. Consistency is king and you are far from being royal. You lack consistency with your training and nutrition.
5. Your Belief. You believe it does not matter what you do your incapable of losing weight(see point 1)
6. The blame game. No one ever achieved anything by constantly blaming others its a mindset that only leads to failure with no learning from that.
8. Cutting calories way to much and starving yourself only results in "short term gain for long term loss"
7. Carbs make you Fat. You convince yourself that carbs make you fat so cut all carbs from your diet when you need that to fuel your workouts and to maintain high metabolism.
9. You are not patient You want results now in the quickest time possible which results in a nutritional program that is not sustainable and a rebound in weightloss "short term gain for long term loss"
10. You think short term and your diet reflects this, think long term sustainability and your results may take longer to achieve but will stay with you for life.
If any of the above feels like something you do or have said to yourself you need to get in touch.
My programs address all these issues in a sustainable long term way making sure you develop the skills you need to lose and maintain that weightloss.